Thursday, October 2, 2014

The Curious Incident of The Dog in The Night Time

I am currently reading "The Curious Incident of The Dog in The Night Time."  So far it is the best book i've ever read. The book is about 15 year old boy named Christopher Boone.He has Autism, and he try's to find the person who killed Wellington, a dog. He knows a lot about maths, but not a lot about people. He never has gone by himself anywhere further than the end of the road. But one day he sets out on a terrifying journey that will change his life.
       
          This book is good for anyone who loves mystery novels. Also if you don't know about Autism, or never heard of it, you should reads it because the narrator and detective and has Autism. The author uses words that the describe things very well, it makes you fell like your in the actually book.I recommend it to anyone in 6th grade or higher. As long as it's on your level or if you can understand it, because it has some pretty challenging words.

3 comments:

  1. you explained the book without telling to much about it which made me very interested about the book thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you, and I have read this book too. I also love it!!. You had some typos in your blog, but other than that, Great Job on your Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. After reading your blog I am extremely inserted in reading this book, I am glad that you were able to describe the book with out giving much of the book await.

    ReplyDelete