Monday, January 18, 2016

Blog #8




           If I were 18, I would vote for candidate Bernie Sanders. His campaign ad really influenced me to give him my vote. The music and how powerful he spoke made me get engaged into what he wanted to do for our country. How he spoke in front of all those different crowds, and how they reacted at the end of every speech. However, I think as I mature and get older, when I'm really 18 I will understand more about politics. 


        I agree with his statements on education, how he said that he would increase public funding so every student could recive a free college education.  Also, I agree with how he feels on domestic  policy. How people should have to pass a criminal and a public safety background check when purchasing a gun. Plus I like how he says illegal immigrants should be provided health care and granted citizenship.

No comments:

Post a Comment