Thursday, March 19, 2015

Two Voice Poem








Andrew Frost:                                                                                   Rew:

I have experienced anger issues                                                    I just started reacting to mine
    
                                                          We are the same

I've seen it's consequences                                                           I haven't hurt anyone
         
                                                       Our red hair resembles us 

I wish I can take it back                                                              Everyone wishes it won't happen

                                                         Anger is apart of us

I lost close ones because of it                                                      I still have everyone

                                                          It's inevitable 

The pain hurts inside                                                                   It won't hurt me 

                                                      That's what they all say

It almost made me cry                                                                 I'm not like you

                                                       We are equal 

My dreams were crushed                                                              I'm sure it won't be tough

                                                     That's what we think

I though the same                                                                           I won't be the one to blame

                                                    Containment is key

I'm telling you. You wont be the same                                  I know what I'm doing I have more brains                                  
                                                     Be careful what you say 




No comments:

Post a Comment