Monday, August 17, 2015

Summer Blog 2 pt 2

Book: Abduction

Prompt: Do you like what you are reading? How did the reading make you feel? Is what you're reading believable?




                        I loved reading this book when I was younger. it used to be my favorite. However though reading it as I'm older. It doesn't feel the same. I forgot most of the stuff so I was kind of excited. The book was way more predictable. I kinda felt like I knew they wouldn't get away here or they would get caught here. I guess it's because I read it before. Therefore what I was reading was okay. Wasn't bad but wasn't good.

                        This reading made me feel I should appreciate my family more. I have a father that comes home every night. My family is still together. However any of that could change. Also it's not 100 percent my little brother wont get kidnapped. It could happen to anyone. Even me. Therefore now I feel more appreciate of what I got.

                     
                         What I am reading is very believable. Sometimes it could get fictional but besides that you would think this was based on a true story. I wonder if the author ever experienced anything like this. That would explain why it was detailed very well. I hope I get to read more books like this as a vacation book. Always will be a favorite despite what I said in the paragraph before.

No comments:

Post a Comment