Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Summer Blog Two

Book I read: Diary of A wimpy Kid (vacation)

Prompts:  After reading I wonder. describe your least favorite character and Do you like what you're reading

Pages read:Finished


                       After reading I wonder if Greg and Rowley will continue to be friends. I understand you will have arguments but they were separated from the beginning of the school year. Also, I wonder if his uncle will ever switch moods and start to mature. His uncle already had 3 wives. He rushes into things like hes still 16. Rodrick still is looking for a job. I'm kind of surprise because I actually think hes serious. He even took down his rock n roll pictures and started posting pictures of him reading books. I guess Greg will never find that popularity that he is so desperately looking for. Another thing, I wonder why I'm getting so worked up over a vacation book!? Well I guess that's a good thing. I really enjoyed slowing down and reading this.



                        My least favorite character is the youngest brother Manny. He always ruins everything. I don't blame him since hes the youngest because my brother is the same way. However, Manny made Greg fail health class. Also he always finds something and ruins it. I connect to Greg though because ill get in trouble if my brother broke MY stuff! Not always, buts it happened before. I was surprised , but me and Greg will never stop loving them. Besides picking on them is worth getting in trouble.



                       I love this book. I forgot how easy it is, but how good it is. It's the best vacation book. Well at least it is in my eyes. I remember this was my favorite book. Its just good to slow down from your problems and pick up and get the recent updates from Greg. Listening to his problems make yours seem like nothing, depending on the circumstance.

No comments:

Post a Comment