Sunday, November 9, 2014

1st Quater Reflections



          The first quarter was fun but challenging. I am interested in the 40 book challenge. I'm on my 11th or 12th book in the 40 book challenge. It's pretty fun being challenged to read a lot of books. I'm going to try read more than 40, which I believe is possible. My blogging skills from August until now have improved a lot. My blogs are way better now than they were in August. The best blog I did was the Poe Reflections.
           I learned a lot about the world and new people. I learned about Ebola, I never even heard about. I learned about the CDC virus, and that was happening in the Mid-west. I learned some new things about Malala, and Poe. Poe is now one of my favorite authors. He is very descriptive, and talented. I never even heard about him though, until I did research. My research improved a lot as well. I knew how to do research but not as good as I do now.
          This has been a great first quarter, i've learned so many things. Like writing a paragraph and not sounding repetitive. I got decent grades, all b's and one a, I hope they improve this quarter. I have a few things to work on though, like studying for the vocal quiz. I usually do a good job until now. But that's going to change and improve. I'm positively getting all A's this quarter. So we will see if this quarter is as same as the 1st one.


No comments:

Post a Comment