Monday, May 4, 2015

Dreams

Prompt: Based on your brainstorming via Edmodo, write a short poem elaborating on your dream and/or why dreams or visions are an important part of life. 








                 Dreams are normal for humans. Everyone around the world has them. From the lowest of the low in a third world country, to the most known king or president of a first world country. As a human, you can not deny the fact that you have some type of dream, good or evil. 

                Us humans dream of thing that are beyond impossible, and things that are just right around the corner. An example would be somebody wanting a cup of water to wanting to live forever. There are lots of dreams in different areas. There is not a day that goes by where no one in this world says "I wish."


             I dream that one day I make a big step towards my basketball career. Playing for Nazareth and hopefully making them better. Getting 3 chances at taking them to state with one of my closet friends.  After, I hope that I go to a D1 college. Mostly Duke, but i'll go anywhere. I dream of making my friends and family proud. I hope I leave no one behind, but if I do. I hope they find it in their hearts to forgive me. I dream of making everyone who doubted me realize what they were missing out on.









  



No comments:

Post a Comment