Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Symbolism Blog






   



                    Something that symbolizes me is a bouncy ball filled with air. What does a ball do? Bounces right? That's how I feel. I bounce and bounce and keep bouncing. Unless a force stops me. However, it may be hard for that force to stop me. Also, if it stops bouncing, someone or something picks me up and starts bouncing me again. I usually don't stop bouncing or stop going.  Even when i'm at my lowest, I just keep bouncing. This ball is bright, noticeable, and would make someone want to kick or bounce it. That's how I feel when I meet someone new. To me, I feel it would be hard not to like me if I was someone else. Some people may not think about how a ball will symbolize someone because they don't think enough about it. However, I see myself as bouncy ball with air, that won't stop bouncing until i'm flat (dead).

1 comment:

  1. I like how you said that only a force can stop you from bouncing. Also how you included that you never really stop bouncing. Great Blog!

    ReplyDelete