Friday, February 6, 2015

AOW Impressions







           Last week my 7th grade class did a Gallery Walk about our AOW's. We learned about news and current events around the world. I learned about things from new advanced technology to hostages and Japan. I wrote about Child Trafficking in China. The article I wrote was important to the world because police need to start cracking down on Child Trafficking all over the world. The best thing about this was being able to learn about different things around the world and learning about things i've never heard before.
           
           My personal favorite article was the one about Drone that are causing problems. It was interesting to learn about the Drones ability and what they are capable of. It's scary though to know that a Drone could also be harmful to civilians around the world. It kinda reminds me of the movie "War of The Worlds." Although they also said that Drones could be very helpful, like helping with an oil spill and stuff like that.

1 comment: