Thursday, February 12, 2015

The Thief Lord

1-12-15


Prompt:How did the reading make me feel? If I was a character in this book who would I be?
Is this story believable?

                This book make me feel a lot of different ways. Excited, worried, forgivable, and disappointed. Scippio (Thief Lord) disappointed me and his friends in so many ways. It turns out that he can't really get into any place he wants or broken in anywhere. He says he's a runaway orphan, but he lives with his father in a huge mansion. He gets the valuable jewels by stealing it from his own house. Therefore, he is basically a wanna be thief.  I think he's going to do something real special to gain our trust back. Thats why I feel forgivable. I feel excited when they do crazy things and feel worried because, what if they get caught?

                 If I was one of the characters in the book, I think i'd be Prosper. He's an older brother and I'm an older brother. He's 13 and I'm 13. We both protect our little brother. He hates when his brother tries to do bad things and I hate when my brother tries to do bad things. We have so many things in common that I feel like I could put myself in Prospers shoes.


              I don't find this book to realistic. The stealing and the orphans I feel could be real, but not the magic. I've seen movies like this based on true stories. Runaway orphans that live and support themselves on their own. Although it's not realistic because their is magic involved. Although, besides that everything seems real.

No comments:

Post a Comment