Thursday, February 26, 2015

The Thief Lord

February 26, 2015


Prompt:  One character I least liked, One word I didn't know, and What character I liked best



                   The character I least like is Esther. She is the aunt of Prosper and Bo. She wants a detective to find Prosper and Bo just to separate them. She talks bad about Prosper right in front of Bo. I think the only thing she is good for is nagging! Esther must always get her way no matter what it is.  She gets an attitude with the detective but then cries when she can’t find Bo.  I don’t think she has the ability to raise a child. I hope she doesn’t get custody of Bo.


                     A character I like the most is Victor. He’s a detective, but he’s really funny. He has many different disguises and has two pet turtles. The reason I like him, is because he changed his perspective of the kids. He helps the group along with Ida Spavento. The kids love him like a father. Even though they had some hard times, they get along very well. He protects the kids and provides them with snacks.  He started as a villain, but is ending like an allie. 

                    One word I didn't understand was diabolical on page 208. I thought it meant evil or bad. The sentence it was in was  "Bo would throw a diabolical fuss if he found out the others where meeting the Conte." After I re-read that sentence I thought it meant annoying or irritating. As you can see, I had different choices to choose from. Before I looked it up I wanted to make one more shot. I couldn't think of anything so I just stuck with my two guesses. After all of that I looked it up in the dictionary. It means so evil to recall the Devil. Therefore my first guest was the closes.

No comments:

Post a Comment