Tuesday, February 10, 2015

The Last Time I Did Something For The First Time

1/9/15



            The last time I did something for the first time was over this winter break. My family and I went to Sky Zone in Elmhurst Il. It's a trampoline place were you can free jump, play dodgeball, and play basketball. They give you socks with grip at the bottom, so you won't slip all over the place. You pay for how many hours you jump. You can go 30 minutes, 1 hour, 1 hour and 30 minutes etc. They speak through a speaker every 30 minutes, so the workers know when your time is up.

           My favorite part about Sky Zone was the basketball and being able to dunk. For me I was nervous jumping that high for the first time. When you land it feels like your going to blow out your knees or land the wrong way on your ankle. They had 3 separate rims. A 10 foot one, an 8 foot one, and a 6 foot one. I dunked on the 8 foot and 6 foot. I could've dunked on the 10 foot one, but I was to nervous and scared I could injure my self.

          There food is amazing. They have hotdogs,pizza, candy, slurpee's, water, gatorade etc. I had 2 slices of pizza and a bottle of gatorade. The cost for 1 slice of pizza was $3.00 and for a Gatorade it was $2.00.


No comments:

Post a Comment